ONLINE ORDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Placing an Order
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
Please note, your credit card will not be charged for your order until after a sales representative has contacted you and confirmed your order.
We reserve the right to revoke any offer and correct any errors even after an order has been submitted.
Changes or Cancellation
If you realize you need to change or cancel your order, immediately after you have made you online purchase, rest assured, you can address this with the sales associate when they contact you.
Changes To Order
If you need to make changes to your order we are happy to help accommodate your changes
Cancelling An Order
Please contact us at 608-222-9200, regarding cancellation.
Warranties are provided and specified by the manufacturer, not A1, for each of the brands we carry.
- Products that come with a lifetime warranties are in effect as long as parts are available.
- Labor for any warranty is only covered for 1 year (including “lifetime warranties”). Transportation to and from customer's home for warranty repair is customer's responsibility.
- Mattress and box spring warranties are void if items are stained or soiled. Queen mattress/box sets require a center support on frames for warranty coverage.
Seams and fabric on mattress/box sets carry a 1 year warranty regardless of the structure warranty. Normal wear and tear or misuse is not covered under warranty.
In the event a manufacturer goes out of business any warranty becomes null and void.
Because of the variety of different products and manufacturers, please feel free to always call us on the specifics of a warranty and how we can best serve you in the situation.
Delivery & Pick-Up Details
Please familiarize yourself with the details of how you will be receiving your purchase.
BEFORE IT ARRIVES… Since you know your space and dimensions best, it is up to you to make absolutely sure that your items will fit in the destination area and will also fit in the spaces (hallways, stairs etc.) need to get it in that area.
White Glove In-Home Delivery
If you chose to use the delivery service, you can read about how it works HERE.
Pick-Up Procedures & Tips
If you’ve opted to pick up your furniture on a scheduled date, please review the follow information:
- If you did not set up a pick-up at the time of purchase, kindly call 2 days prior to picking up your order not set up a pick
- At the time of your scheduled pick-up - Depending on the time of day, please anticipate a short wait of up to 5-20 minutes while your furniture is being processed for pick-up.
- Please inspect your merchandise prior to signing.
- Help will be available to load your merchandise but for insurance purposes we cannot secure any items to your vehicle.
- All items are unassembled and in its original factory packaging.
- We have twine available, but we recommend bringing your own tie downs to ensure your items are secure.
- You will be responsible to bring back any merchandise for warranty or replacement.
Ordered Product Arrival Times
Estimated arrival times of any product we order in for you will be explained by your sales representative and will be noted on your sales invoice.
The times frame we provide for you is only an estimate. It’s important to note, we have no control over any possible delays that may happen with the manufacturers we work with.
No cash or credit card refunds on any purchase (including down payments, layaways, returns, cancelations, special orders, etc.
Any request for a cancellation or return must be approved by one of the store owners. A minimum fee of $100 or more based on store owner’s discretion will be charged for any cancellation or return and store credit issued for the remaining balance.
However, in the case of a special order (items ordered that are placed that are shipped into A1) or a layaway the fee will be all money paid down, regardless, of reason for cancellation/return, i.e. too large, changed mind, didn’t like etc.