Do any of these sound like you?
- I love engaging with people & giving them a positive experience.
- I enjoy the process of helping others find what they need & creating solutions for them.
- I am ambitious and highly motivated.
- I work well in a "team" atmosphere.
- I am tired of high pressure selling.
If any or all of these sound like you, please read on!
ABOUT THE JOB
Our relationships with our customers is everything to us. Whether they are visiting our showroom, shopping on our website or by phone, your job is to make a positive connection with our customers & provide assistance to their furniture and mattress shopping needs. We are currently offering full time and part-time positions.
“When it comes down to it, the way we do business has always been much less about furniture and much more about people. We just happen to sell furniture." - Paul Cannarella, Owner
- Some of the Best Compensation & Benefits in Our Industry -
- During your initial training you will receive a very fair hourly compensation for your time. After training is complete, you can transition your choice of a couple of income options, where you could realistically earn $50,000 a year (full-time), with real potential for earning even more!
- Offer benefits including health & dental (full time).
- Paid time off.
- Low Pressure, high management opportunity with exceptional support from management to ensure your success.
- Flexible Schedules -- At A1, we believe the work/life balance is one of the keys to success at home and work. We schedule based on traffic flow -- so we can make your work hours count!
- An employee discount on over 10,000 furniture & mattress products that is truly unmatched in our industry!
- Opportunities for advancement available.
- Enjoyable work atmosphere & very supportive management.
- Important Qualifications -
- Excellent Customer Service & People Skills
- Driven, Self-Motivated & Innovative
- A sincere belief in honesty, hard work and reciprocity
- Teachable & willing to learn (and enjoy the real financial benefits that can come from it)
- Comfortable using computers, the internet, email & social media
- Good References from Past Employer a major plus
- Sales background helpful, but not required.
“People work here & stay here 5, 10, 20 years, because they love it here. It’s an enjoyable place to work & provides for my family.” - John, A1 East Store
A1 Furniture & Mattress has been South Central Wisconsin’s local favorite furniture store for over 40 years! Our family owned & operated business has the best reputation for customer satisfaction in the entire state of Wisconsin for good reason - We treat our staff & our customers like family.
*A1 Furniture & Mattress is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability,
gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you feel this role & the qualification we are seeking are a good match, we'd love to hear from you. Fill out the application HERE.