Do any of these sound like you?
- I love engaging with people & giving them a positive experience.
- I enjoy the process helping others find what they need & creating solutions for them.
- I don’t care for high-pressure, ‘cheesy’ sales people.
- I like reading design tips, searching Pinterest, Facebook, etc. for fun and inspiring projects and ideas.
If any or all of these sound like you, plase read on!
ABOUT THE JOB
Our relationships with our customers is everything to us. Whether they are visiting our showroom floors, shopping on our website or by phone, your job is to make a positive connection with our customers & provide assistance to their furniture shopping needs. We are currently offering full & part time positions.
“When it comes down to it, the way we do business has always been much less about furniture and much more about people. We just happen to sell furniture." - Paul, Owner
- Some of the best Compensation & Benefits in Our Industry -
- During your training you will receive an hourly draw to ensure you're fairly compensated for every hour you work. After training, our Furniture Specialists can earn up to $52,000 a year (full-time) with potential for even more income incentives!
- Low Pressure, high management opportunity with exceptional support from management to ensure your success.
- Flexible Schedules -- At A1, we believe the work/life balance is one of the keys to success at home and work. We schedule based on traffic flow -- so we can make your work hours count!
- An employee discount on over 10,000 furniture & mattress products that is unmatched in our industry! (Seriously, it’s awesome!)
- Opportunities for advancement available
- Enjoyable atmosphere to work in & very supportive management
***We are growing and changing! We are in the active process of expanding our benefits for our awesome staff!***
- Important Qualifications -
- Excellent Customer Service & People Skills
- Driven, Self-Motivated & Innovative
- A sincere belief in honesty, hard work and reciprocity
- Teachable & willing to learn (and enjoy the real financial benefits that can come from it)
- Comfortable using computers, the internet, email & social media
- Good References from Past Employer a major plus
- Some sales background helpful, but not required
- A sense of humor & the ability to laugh at one's self a plus also. :)
“People work here & stay here 5, 10, 20 years, because they love it here. It’s an enjoyable place work & provide for my family.” - John, A1 East Store
A1 Furniture & Mattress has been South Central Wisconsin’s local favorite furniture store for over 35 years! Our family owned & operated business have the best reputation for customer satisfaction in the entire state of Wisconsin for good reason - We treat our staff & our customers like real family.
"I've worked for A1 Furniture for five years and am happy to say it is the best place I've ever been lucky enough to work at. Our low-pressure environment really makes me feel comfortable as I'm sure it does for the customer. This is the only job I've ever worked that the owner thanks me every night for coming in before I walk out at night.” - Ralph, A1 West Store
If you feel this role & the qualification we are seeking are a good match, we'd love to hear from you.