Do any of these sound like you?
- I love engaging with people & giving them a positive experience.
- I enjoy the process of helping others find what they need & creating solutions for them.
- I don’t care for high-pressure, ‘cheesy’ sales people.
- I like reading design tips, searching Pinterest, Facebook, etc. for fun and inspiring projects and ideas.
If any or all of these sound like you, please read on!
ABOUT THE JOB
Our relationships with our customers is everything to us. Whether they are visiting our showroom floors, shopping on our website or calling our stores, your job is to make a positive connection with our customers & provide assistance to their furniture shopping needs. We are currently offering full & part time positions.
“When it comes down to it, the way we do business has always been much less about furniture and much more about people. We just happen to sell furniture." - Paul, Owner
- Some of the best Compensation & Benefits in Our Industry -
- Furniture Specialists can earn over $50,000 a year (full-time) with potential for even more income incentives!
- Low Pressure, high management opportunity with exceptional support from team leaders to ensure your success.
- Flexible Schedules - At A1, we believe the work/life balance is one of the keys to success. We schedule based on traffic flow - so we can make your work hours count!
- An unmatched employee discount on over 50,000 furniture & mattress products. (Seriously, it’s awesome!)
- Opportunities for advancement available
- Full-time employees receive shared cost, health insurance and paid vacation time.
***We are growing and changing! We are in the active process of expanding our benefits for our awesome staff!***
- Important Qualifications -
- Excellent Customer Service & People Skills
- Driven, Self-Motivated & Innovative
- A sincere belief in honesty, hard work and reciprocity
- Teachable & willing to learn (and enjoy the real financial benefits that can come from it)
- Comfortable using computers, the internet, email & social media
- Good References from Past Employer is a major plus
- Some sales background helpful, but not required
- A sense of humor & the ability to laugh at one's self is a plus also. :)
“People work here & stay here 5, 10, 20 years, because they love it here. It’s an enjoyable place to work & provide for my family.” - John, A1 East Store
A1 Furniture & Mattress has been South Central Wisconsin’s local favorite furniture store for over 35 years! Our family owned & operated business have the best reputation for customer satisfaction in the entire state of Wisconsin for good reason - We treat our staff & our customers like real family.
If you feel this role & the qualification we are seeking are a good match, we'd love to hear from you.