Chattum & Wells Mattresses at A1 Furniture & Mattress
Chattum & Wells luxury mattresses was founded in California in 1996. Their mission is to provide American made mattresses that provide the foundation for a healthy life. A1 Furniture & Mattress is proud to offer
luxury Chattum & Wells mattresses with a unique style and look. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible night's sleep for many years to come. Learn the unique features of these luxurious mattresses:
- JOMA Wool: Joma Wool® is one of the most prestigious fibers in the industry and offers supreme natural breathability. It absorbs moisture
and humidity for a hypoallergenic, temperature-regulated sleep surface.
- 100% Natural Talalay® Latext: is hypoallergenic, breathable and resilient, offering unmatched support and pressure relief. It provides a bouncier, buoyant comfort that delicately
cradles the body to help reduce tossing and turning throughout the night.
- Samson Coils: The advanced and targeted layers of coils—788 Lo-Pro coils and 720 Samson Coils—are individually wrapped to deliver unmatched durability, motion isolation
and support. The coils utilize the heaviest gauge wire in the industry for the strongest and quietest foundation
- Superior Edge Support Technology: A high-density foam system dubbed the Chattam Edge offers a great edge-to-edge sleeping surface and eliminates the roll off feeling. The superior edge support, in combination with portrait edge
technology, ensures the sides of your mattress won’t sag over time and ensures you are able to sleep on the entire surface of the mattress.
Shop Chattam & Wells Mattresses
What Sets Chattam & Wells Apart?
Chattam & Wells is turning back the clock on how
luxury is defined by asking the simple question “What
if?” What if a bed was made with uncompromising
quality? What if each mattress was hand-stitched and
manufacturing machines played second fiddle? What
if a bed was built to last, handcrafted from the finest
materials available in the world?
- Furniture-Grade Material: Using high-grade fabrics usually suited for premium sofas
and dining rooms, the materials that encase each mattress
are aesthetically luxurious and extremely durable—adding
to the longevity of your mattress. Featuring regal detailing
in a neutral color, a visually stunning masterpiece is born.
- Hand Tufting: Using long ribbons to thread into each mattress by hand,
each bed is hand tufted 20 times, creating an unbelievably
supportive surface. This means no hard glues or chemicals
ever go into your mattress. Due to the extensive time it takes
to make just one mattress, hand tufting is only found in the
highest-end mattresses. Like Chattam & Wells. This technique
ensures the mattress will hold its shape and reduces body
impressions to extend the life of your mattress.
- Unique Packaging: Each mattress comes double-bagged to protect both
your mattress and home. At delivery, the outer bag is
removed to keep dirt and grime out of your home. The
branded inner bag protects the mattress during delivery
and setup, keeping your home spotless. And the logo—a
crown—promises that this mattress is designed for a
royal sleep experience.
- Box-Stitched Handles: Two handles on each side of the bed make it easy to
shift and move your mattress. The vertical handles use
the strongest stitching you can find, ensuring your
mattress will stay together. This simple, subtle attention
to detail goes a long, long way in each Chattam & Wells
to ensure it’s built to last.