Catnapper Magnum 54689 Rocker Recliner with Sensate Heat/ Massage and Magazine Pocket
Available to Order
Other Stores: $930.00
A1 Price: $744.00
With 20% off: $596.00
Extra Large Recliner
This supersized recliner features a taller back design, wider seat, and additional seat support. The “X-TRA Comfort” leg rest can even be extended a few extra inches to make sure the long-legged folk are perfectly comfy in this chair.
Power Massage and Heat
This massage mechanism takes your reclining chair to the next level of comfort by turning your recliner into your own personal home masseuse. Control the three-speed massage or add relaxing heat with the easy-to-use power remote.
Power Motion Recliner
Power motion means that you can stop the recliner seat and back simultaneously with the press of a button at whatever position best suits you.
Want it fast? Check out these similar items that are in stock and available immediately:
Magnum 54689 Rocking Massage Recliner
This casual upholstered recliner will enhance your living room with an oasis of comfort. A chair that is meant for optimal comfort, this plush piece features well padded arms with a channeled chaise and back, creating elements of design and casual relaxation. An X-TRA Comfort Ototman, Sensate Heat and Massage and convenient Magazine Pocket add to the features of this well built recliner increasing comfort and convenience of use.
The Magnum 54689 Rocker Recliner with Sensate Heat/ Massage and Magazine Pocket by Catnapper at A1 Furniture & Mattress in the Madison, WI area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||48" W|
|Depth (front to back)||44" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||46" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Fabric Options||Available in 4 fabrice options: Merlot, Saddle, Hazelnut and Sage|
|Base Type||Rocker Base|
|Base Type||No Skirt - No Visible Leg|
|Arm Type||Pillow Arm|
|Back Type||Tufted Back|
|Seat Back||Tufted Back|
|Seat||Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Reclining Release||Exterior Handle|
|Recliner Mechanism||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.|
|Footrest Operation||"X-TRA Comfot" Pull-out Ottoman|
|Recliner Options Available||Rocking Recliner|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||Direct drive cross bar mechanism creates long life & smooth operation. Strong & durable unitized steel rocker base. Heavy-duty bolts, attached arms & seat. Precision cut furniture-grade plywood interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon.|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Pillow pad seating|
|Seat Support||Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Warranty||Mechanisms limited lifetime. Cushion foam & filling 3-year against defective material & workmanship. Frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, & mattresses 5-year. Leather & fabrics 1-year limited. Electric motors & electrical systems 3-year.|
Catnapper Magnum 54689 Description
The Magnum 54689 Recliner is the ultimate in comfort. There is a wonderful tufted back and plush “X-TRA Comfort” ottoman. There is even sensate heat and massage for those days when you are really sore or need some extra comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this Rocker Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
The Magnum 54689 collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the Madison, WI area.
This item has been tagged as: Recliner, Reclining Chair, Glider Rocker Recliner, Rocking Recliner, High Leg Reclining Chair, Lift Recliner, Pop - Up Recliner, Reclining Chair and Ottoman, Motion Recliner, Standard Recliner, No - Rock Recliners, Wall Recliners, Easy Chair, Living Room Chair, Living Room Furniture, TV Chair, Chair Recliner, Massage Chair, Massage Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Massaging Recliner
Reference #: 54689-2