Catnapper 4824 "Pow'r Lift" Full Lay-Out Recliner
Available to Order
Other Stores: $949.99
A1 Warehouse Price: $799.00
Price With $100 Rebate: $699.00
Enter code REBATE100 at checkout
Easy-to-use Power Lift
Power lift recliners include an easy-to-use handheld wand that controls the power-assisted sitting and standing as well as recline. Recliners feature three positions and a battery pack that activates in the event of a power failure, ensuring the simplest operation possible. A sturdy frame design and heavy-gauge coils make for a recliner with quiet and safe movement.
Lay-flat reclining brings you to perfect relaxation by extending your recline to a completely horizontal position, and reducing physical stress and enabling better circulation.
Power Motion Recliner
Power motion means that you can stop the recliner seat and back simultaneously with the press of a button at whatever position best suits you.
4824 "Pow'r Lift" Recliner
This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner wil help any one who has a hard time moving around. There are many features that will bring extra comfort and joy to your home. Including:
· Elegant button back
· Sturdy roll arm
· Full layout comfort
· Steal Seat Box
· 350 Lb. Weight Capacity
The 4824 "Pow'r Lift" Full Lay-Out Recliner by Catnapper at A1 Furniture & Mattress in the Madison, WI area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||36" W|
|Depth (front to back)||37" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||43" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Fabric Options||Available in fabric options shown. See store for details.|
|Base Type||Skirt Covering Base|
|Arm Type||Rolled Arm|
|Back Type||Tufted Back|
|Seat Back||Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.|
|Seat||Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Base Description||Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.|
|Reclining Release||Power Recliner|
|Recliner Mechanism||Omega Reclining Mechanism - with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.|
|Recliner Options Available||Lift Recliner|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||Direct Drive Cross Bar mechanism long life & smooth operation. Strong & Durable Unitized Steel Rocker Base. Heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) attach arms & seat. Precision cut furniture-grade plywood interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon.|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Pillow pad seating|
|Seat Support||Premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-Sag™ steel wire, seat springs for strength, comfort, and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.|
|Warranty||Mechanisms limited lifetime. Cushion foam & filling 3-year against defective material & workmanship. Frames, springs, sleeper mechanisms, & mattresses 5-year. Leather & fabrics 1-year limited. Electric motors & electrical systems 3-year.|
| Construction & Warranty|
|Origin||Made In the USA|
Catnapper 4824 Description
Do you or a loved one have limited mobility? This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner has many features that will make getting up and down a lot easier. There is a wonderful Button back and plush rolled arms for the ultimate in comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this "Pow'r Lift" Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
The 4824 collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the Madison, WI area.
This item has been tagged as: Recliner, Reclining Chair, Glider Rocker Recliner, Rocking Recliner, High Leg Reclining Chair, Lift Recliner, Pop - Up Recliner, Reclining Chair and Ottoman, Motion Recliner, Standard Recliner, No - Rock Recliners, Wall Recliners, Easy Chair, Living Room Chair, Living Room Furniture, TV Chair, Chair Recliner, Massage Chair, Massage Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Massaging Recliner
Reference #: 4824